Regulations for pets staying at LECH Health Resort
LECH Health Resort accepts guests with their pets for an additional fee. When booking your stay, please inform our office about your pets. Accommodation of guests with pets is possible only in designated rooms.
Guests staying on the premises of LECH Health Resort with pets are required to comply with the following regulations.
Regulations for the stay of animals at the resort:
- The resort accepts healthy pets, having health books with the current rabies vaccination and information about deworming.
- Information about the intent to bring a pet should be reported at the booking stage. The species and breed of dog should also be reported*.
- The cost of the stay of each animal in the resort is PLN 50/day.
- Pets should stay in rooms with their owners.
- If you leave your pet unattended in your room, please leave the tag on the door handle on the outside of the door.
- Cleaning of rooms where pets are present takes place only in the presence of the owner or in the absence of the animal in the room.
- It is forbidden for pets to stay on the bed and to use towels and bed linen for the needs of animals.
- No pet should be left alone in the room if it is liable to disturb other guests during this time.
- Dogs should be led on a leash and in a muzzle, under the care of its owner or an authorized person.
- It is not allowed to bring pets into the dining room, cafe, treatment base rooms and the swimming pool area.
- Dog owners are obliged to clean up any excrement left by dogs on the premises and around the hotel.
- Cat owners must have a sand litter box and empty it into a plastic bag, which will then be thrown into the container indicated by the hotel employee.
- All damage to the property of the hotel or the property of other guests caused by pets will be assessed by the hotel management, and the owners will be charged for them.
- A fine of PLN 500 will be imposed for not informing the resort reception about having a pet a the room.
- The resort has the right to refuse to accept sick pets or pets under treatment.
- The pet’s owner declares that he/she has read the rules of stay of animals and accepts its provisions.
* The resort reserves the right to refuse to accept pets whose species/breeds are generally recognized as dangerous or aggressive:
- American pit bull terrier,
- Mallorcan dog (perro de presa mallorquin),
- American bulldog,
- Argentine dog,
- Canary dog (perro de presa canario ),
- tosa inu,
- akbash dog,
- anatolian karabash,
- moscow watchdog,
- caucasian sheepdog.