In 1666, the turret of the port management building was used for the first time to light the light for navigation purposes. Light was occasionally turned on when ships entered the port. Today's lighthouse was built entirely after 1945 and is one of the most-visited lighthouses in Poland, while being the hallmark of Kołobrzeg. The Lighthouse is located 7 minutes / 17.7 km from the Sanatorium Lech.
The pier is an integral part of Kołobrzeg, a great place for a photo on Facebook and a romantic walk over the sea waves. After a comprehensive refurbishment, it is 220 meters long, 4.5 meters high and 9 meters wide illuminated. The pier is located 5 minutes / 1.3 km from the Sanatorium Lech, Kołobrzeg, Jan Szymański Boulevard.
POLISH ARMY MUSEUM IN KOŁOBRZEG
Museum of Polish Arms in Kołobrzeg. Extensive collections covering the beginnings of the Polish state until the "Cold War". The museum has 4 branches in the municipality of Kołobrzeg: Museum of the City of Kołobrzeg, Museum of Polish Arms, Kołobrzeg Marine Museum, Museum of the Cold War Podborsko 3001. The Museum of Polish Arms in Kołobrzeg is located 8 minutes / 2.2 km from Sanatorium Lech.
Basilica built in the fourteenth century. Repeatedly destroyed by military operations. The church is rich in art monuments. You can enter the observation deck of the basilica and admire the panorama of the city. The Cathedral Basilica is located 8 minutes / 1.9 km.